Subject: Teavituskiri ravimi XERDOXO osas [Ellex-TLN.FID102519]
From: "Mari Must | Ellex" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "SM Info", "Riina Sikkut"
Cc: Kirti Jürimäe | Ellex <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2024 14:41:55 +0300

Lugupeetud Tervisekassa, sotsiaalministeerium ja terviseminister

Teavituskiri seoses ravimiga XERDOXO ning 01.07.2024 jõustunud
Tervisekassa ravimite loetelu ja piirhindade muudatustega on lisatud.

Palun kinnitada kättesaamist.

Lugupidamisega,

Mari Must
Counsel |  <https://ellex.legal/lawyers/Mari-Must/> Profile
+372 5621 0900

<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ellex+Raidla+Advokaadib%C3%BCroo+O%C3%9
C/@59.4323456,24.7427953,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xa1b3ea80044ec86f!8m2!3d
59.4323456!4d24.7427953> Ahtri 4, Tallinn, Estonia

Estonia • Latvia • Lithuania
Ellex Raidla is part of  <http://ellex.legal/> Ellex - Baltic circle of
legal excellence
No.1 Law Firm in the Baltics by Prospera 2023

Follow us on  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ellex-legal/> LinkedIn and
<https://www.facebook.com/EllexRaidla/> Facebook and
<https://www.instagram.com/ellexraidla> Instagram

This email was produced by law firms Ellex Raidla, Ellex Klavins or Ellex
Valiūnas ir partneriai offices, authorised and regulated by each country‘s
legislative acts. The standard terms applicable to our services are
available for the specific office: Ellex Raidla
<https://ellex.legal/files/standardterms2024.pdf> ,
<https://ellex.legal/standard-terms-of-ellex-klavins-legal-services/>
Ellex Klavins,
<https://ellex.legal/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/ellex-valiunas-standard-te
rms_en_2021.pdf> Ellex Valiunas ir partneriai, and the privacy policy is
available  <https://ellex.legal/privacy-policy/> here. This email and its
contents are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, please delete it and notify the sender.